EducationUniversity of Wisconsin-Madison
Doctor of Philosophy in Political Science, 2001.
Master of Arts in Political Science, 1995.
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and History, 1994.
Current ProjectsLiberal Bodies: Bodily Invasion and Political Theory
The Subject of Suffering: Democracy and Injustice (with Julie White, Ohio University)
- POL 160 Introduction to Political and Legal Thinking
- POL 246 The Rights Revolution
- POL 265 Classics in Political Thought: Ancient and Medieval
- POL 285 Sex, Power, and Politics
- POL 344 Law and Identity Research Seminar
- POL 390 Constitutional Law I
- POL 395 Constitutional Law II
ContactEmail: email@example.com Phone: 507-933-7437 Office: 204H Old Main Office Hours: Tuesday 10:30-11:30 (in the Diversity Center), Thursday 10:30-11:30 (204H Old Main), and by appointment. Mailing Address
Gustavus Adolphus College
800 W. College Ave.
Saint Peter, MN 56082