Bruce L. Van Duser, Ph.D.
Health and Exercise Science
Gustavus Adolphus College
St. Peter, MN 56083
Work: (507) 933-7656
Fax: (507) 933-8412
- Ph.D. - Texas A&M University, May,1991. Exercise Physiology
- M.S. - University of North Texas, August, 1983. Major; Exercise Science:
- B.S. - University of North Texas, May, 1981. First Teaching Field; Physical
Education: Second Teaching Field; Biology
- Associate (9/96 to present) Gustavus Adolphus College
- Asst. Professor (9/92 - 5/96) Gustavus Adolphus College
- Faculty (1988 - 1989 and 1990 - 1991) Texas Christian University, Fort Worth, TX
- Adjunct Graduate Faculty (Fall ‘90), University of North Texas, Denton,TX
- Graduate Faculty (1989-1990), University of North Texas, Denton, TX
- Manager (1983 - 1985), Institute for Human Fitness, University of North Texas Health Science Center, Activity Center, Fort Worth, TX
- Fourteen publications in refereed journals (nine with student co-authors).
- Three articles in professional newsletters
- Reviewer for the journal, Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 1994 - 2000.