Performances - 1999
- December 10 & 11, 1999 - Chapel of Our Lady of Good Counsel, Mankato, MN - 7:30pm. Musicorum, assistant conductor & organ soloist.
- Oct. 10, 1999 - Christ Chapel, Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, MN - 7:30pm. Faculty Organ Recital - Rededication of the Chapel Organ. Bach Toccata, Adagio, and Fugue; Mozart Andante; Widor Symphony VI.
- May 29, 1999 - Bjorling Concert Hall, GAC - 7:30pm. Gustavus Orchestra, Julian Shew, conductor. Haydn Concerto in C (organ soloist)
- March 21, 1999 - First Lutheran Church, St. Peter, MN - 3pm. Repeat of March 20 program
- March 20, 1999 - St. John the Baptist Church, Mankato, MN - 7:30pm. Musicorum with Lyra Consort, David Taylor, conductor. Haydn St. Nicholas Mass (organ continuo); Bach Toccata in D (harpsichord); Bach Concerto in f (harpsichord soloist).
- March 7, 1999 - Christ Chapel, GAC - 3pm. Repeat of March 6 program.
- March 6, 1999 - First Lutheran Church, Le Sueur, MN - 7:30pm. St. Peter Choral Society (organ accompanist). Works by Franck, Gounod, and the Fauré Requiem.
- Feb. 27, 1999 - Bjorling Concert Hall, GAC - 7:30pm. Faculty Chamber Music Concert. Bach Toccata in D (harpsichord).