- Date and location: Thursday, November 1, in Olin 103
- Time: either 5:00-6:50 p.m., 7:00-8:50 p.m., or by special arrangement
- Note card: this will be a closed-book test, but you may use one handwritten 1/2 sheet of 8.5x11 paper, both sides allowed
- Study suggestion: review the assigned homework, practice problems, and problems worked in class
- Topics: this test will focus on techniques of integration corresponding to what we covered in sections 7.1-7.7 of our text. Note that section 7.8 is not on the exam.