- Dec 4: Skim the lab handout and section 9.4.
- Dec 6 (in class): We will work through the collaboration diagrams in
the lab handout as a group, coming to understand how the graphics
system works. Be sure to carefully read the lab handout and section
9.4 before lab the next day.
- Dec 7: Draw the UML collaboration diagrams called for by the lab:
- Complete version of
(draw-on angle medium) using
(width angle) using
- a line drawing itself on
- a line's mirror image drawing itself on
- a line's turned image drawing itself on
- Dec 9: Finish work on the diagrams and do exercises 9.14 and 9.15
- Dec 14: Do exercise 9.16 and 9.17.
- Dec 15: Project 6 due in class
Back to MCS 177 home page