Homework Assignment 3
- Do exercise 10.2 on page 283. An unsigned integer is just a
string of digits, such as
- Do exercise 10.4(b) on page 284. The
else branch is
optional, but if it appears only the last branch can be an
else branch, which has one or more expressions after the
- Do exercise 10.9 on page 295. Your answer should not only be
correct, but should also be lucid, clear, and to the point.
- Do exercise 10.10 on page 297. I recommend you draw two types of
diagrams, one as in Figures 10.3 and 10.4 on page 296, and one as in
Figure 10.5 on page 298. If the diagrams are clear, no additional
text is needed.
- Do exercise 10.13 on pages 301-302. You should show the AST and the
evaluation process using the same two kinds of diagrams as in exercise