Next: Using the mouse
Up: Deletion, insertion, and text
- inserts a newline after the cursor. This has the
same effect as RET C-b (return and then back up one character).
- transposes the character under the cursor with the
If an end-of-line is under the cursor, transposes the preceding
- transposes the next word that begins left of the cursor
with the word following.
- C-x C-t
- transposes the current and preceding lines.
- capitalizes the next word (making all characters
other than the first lower case).
- converts the next word to all upper case.
- converts the next word to all lower case.