MCS-170 The Nature of Computer Science
Final Exam Review
- You may bring in a notebook-sized paper with your notes written on it.
You may write on both sides but computer-generated output is not allowed.
- Review the chapter summaries at the end of Chapters 16, 18 of Reed,
and the database handout distributed in class
- Review the homework set on Chapter 18
- Review the ideas presented in Projects 7 and 8
- Exam will have three types of questions:
- Description of terms, ideas, and opinions
- Questions that ask you to
- write SQL queries
- draw a circuit schematic
- fill in a logic table