MCS-385: Artifical Intelligence, Spring 2001
- Instructor: David Wolfe
(click here for office hour information)
- Course syllabus
- Notes on Lisp (ps or pdf)
- Notes on Emacs (ps or pdf)
- Emacs reference guide (ps or pdf)
and emacs overview (ps or pdf)
- Daily reading form (ps or pdf)
- Presentation schedule with links to powerpoint slides
- Genetics notes on Nail Patella
- Trip wire detection
- Egg shell crack detection
- Set 1 (ps or pdf)
- Set 2 (ps or pdf)
- Set 3 (ps or pdf)
- Set 4 (ps or pdf)
library resources for AI (prepared by Michelle Twait).
- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach
- Overview of the AIMA code
which is fast, but has some broken links.
- AI on
the web (AIMA link)
- CMU's AI repository
Irvine's machine learning repository with datasets.
- New Scientist magazine
- Common Lisp, the Language, 2nd Edition, by Guy Steele (full text)!
- ANSI Common Lisp by Paul Graham
- Lisp FAQ
- Allegro Common Lisp
manual (Over 700 pages of pdf format. DO NOT PRINT!)
- JavaBayes homepage.
- Otter manual in PostScript.
Please don't print; I'll leave a copy in the lab marked MCS-385.