The Interactive Way To Go
Basic rules and how to capture stones
- How To Capture Stones
- 50 Kyu Problems - Capture Atari Stones!
- 49 Kyu Problems - A bit more difficult
- 48 Kyu Problems - Capture anyway!
- Destroy all whites - Just take
- 47 Kyu Problems - Double Ataris
- Illegal moves - One more rule to
- 46 Kyu Problems - Think Twice
More about capturing stones
- 45 Kyu Problems - Learning the Ladder
- The stones which would never be captured
- 44 Kyu Problems - Make Two Eyes
- 43 Kyu Problems - Semeai(attacking
- 42 Kyu Problems - Learning Uttegaeshi
- Ko - The last rule to remember
- 40 Kyu Problems - Crane in the nest
- 39 Kyu Problems - False Eyes
- 38 Kyu Problems - Fight around
- 37 Kyu Problems
How a game is progressed
beginning - How a game is started
- 36 Kyu problems - The middle game
- End game - How to count territory?
- End game(2)
- Cutting stones - Tear them apart!
- Defending - Prevent the cut
- One Point Jump - very good move
- More about jumps
- 35 Kyu Problems - The game is almost
- 34 Kyu Problems
- Game Examples
- Komi - A little bonus for white
Preparing for the real game
the opponent's cheek!
- Kakari and Shimari - corners are
- Epilog - Where to go next?
Where is the answer?
Basically, I don't provide answers to problems because you will eventually find them by yourself after retrying many times.
If you can't find the answer after you try 100 times, please let me know the problem
Copyright 1997-2001, Hiroki Mori
Go around the world!
I am interested in spreading the word of Go in every corner of the world.
If you are interested in translating this tutorial to your own language, please
let me know.